Stratasys Fortus 900mc Gen 2 Lightly Used – Complete System with Extras - $$349,600
- Delivery: TBD - Buyers Responsibility (Negotiable)
- City: Wichita
- State: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 7, 2018 1:37 pm
- Listed by: hmxfbolonuc
- Expires: 81 days, 4 hours
STRATASYS FORTUS 900MC Gen 2 (latest version)
Complete Turn Key System from Electrical stability equipment to air dryer – RARE OPPORTUNITY and a HUGE SAVINGS OVER NEW
FDM type 3D Printer
Large print area: 36″ L x 24″ W x 36″ H
Installed January 2017 with low hours used since install
Machine includes remainder of 2-year transferable warranty.
Warranty began ~12/2017 (remains until ~12/2019)
Machine currently has the following material licenses:
1) ULTEM 1010 (standard & CG-certified grade)
and ULTEM-Support material (breakaway type supports)
2) Polycarbonate (PC)
and SR-100 Support material (soluble type support)
3) ABS (M30)
and SR-20 / SR-30 Support material (soluble type support)
Machine is presently capable of printing in the following “slice heights:”
1) ULTEM 1010: 0.010″ & 0.013″
2) Polycarbonate: 0.007″ & 0.010″
3) ABS: 0.007″ & 0.010″ & 0.013″
Sale of machine also includes:
1) Omegasonics (Model#SST4030) “clean tank” for removal of “soluble support material” Clean tank is matched to the print size of the 900mc, can support 36″ x 24″ x 36″ parts.
2) iDry Compressed Air Refrigeration Air Dryer (Model# iRDE 10-480)
And the following Power Conditioning/UPS equipment to ensure proper and stable voltages at ANY facility
1) PowerVar 30KVA 3200 Series UPS (Model#ACDEF30.0-20Y P/N: 32030-01)
2) PowerVar Line Conditioner (Model# Series 2000 GPI)
Also included in the sale of this machine is ALL remaining stock of expendables, to include: Material Canisters, Tips/nozzles, Build Sheets etc.
Conditions of sale:
1) Sale is open ONLY to the continental USA (no overseas buyers)
2) Decommission at seller’s facility and Setup at buyer’s facility MUST be performed by Stratasys at the sole cost of the buyer, this MUST be performed by Stratasys to be in compliance with the 2-year warranty (remainder)
3) Buyer responsible for shipping cost/arrangements
4) Machine CAN NOT be sold to a “direct competitor of Stratasys” (i.e. other 3D Printer manufacturers)
This is an AMAZING deal for someone looking to get into LARGE format FDM printing at a SIGNIFICANT savings over a new machine PLUS the additional PowerVar equipment virtually ensures a smooth setup and running machine for years to come.
Please contact for ANY additional info, pictures, questions etc.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- Auction Items