Stacker S4 - $$8000
- Delivery: $0
- Street: 3901 E 33Rd St
- City: Sioux Falls
- Zip/Postal Code: 57103
- State: South Dakota
- Country: United States
- Listed: May 17, 2019 4:32 pm
- Listed by: bpjh4orzip4
- Expires: 89 days, 18 hours
STACKER S-4 Industrial 3D printer
Prints 1 or up to 4 of same objects at same time using four (4) 0.5 mm, 265 C nozzles. Max print temp is 300 C. Max build plate temp is 100C. Easy 5 min change to add or remove extruders from build area. Comes with user manual, new BuildTak print surface, print surface leveling nut driver, Z distance adjusting hex driver, Z-Height feeler gage, set of metric allen wrenches and SD card. Display and control panel in rear is tilted up for better viewing. Side dock to hold extruder assemblies that are not being used is included. Will transfer Simplify3D license, but works well with Cura and Slic3r. Max. Printing Width: 510 mm
Max. Printing Depth: 365 mm
Max. Printing Height: 655 mm
This is an industrial grade machine that prints beautifully. Excellent user support from Stacker.
Price INCLUDES shipping to any of the lower 48 states in the USA. Printer will be packaged in factory crate & cushioning. Shipping crate is 30″ x 33″ x 55″ tall, shipping weight is approx 150 lbs. SELLER WILL NEED TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE DOCK HEIGHT FACILITY OR NEED A LIFT TAILGATE AT DESTINATION
STACKER S4 Features:
• 4X Faster Print Speeds. STACKER’s multi-part printing technology allows you to print up to four copies of the same part, at the same time, in different colors, and with various types of filament. Why print only one part when you can get two, three or four parts at the same time? With multi-part printing, it’s like having four 3D printers in one.
• Huge Build Volume. With a single head, S4 can print parts up to 365mm x 510mm x 655mm. The build area is nearly 14″ x 20″ and 26″ tall!
• Removable Print Heads. To maximize the build area, S4 allows you to remove print heads easily.
• Universal Filament Rail. Although STACKER printers are optimized for colorFabb filaments, our universal filament rail accepts any filament on the market. Unlike most commercial printers that gouge you with high priced materials, STACKER will accept market rate filaments, and this keeps your printing costs affordable. Our universal filament rail is designed for easy and fast loading of your filament spools. The “U” channel design fits all popular spool sizes. It is strong enough to support four 2.2kg spools for longer prints.
• Superior Positional Accuracy: S4 uses top quality linear motion components and a precision acme screw to achieve superior positional accuracy and repeatability.
• Industrial Grade Motors. Stepper motors are a key component in any 3D printer. STACKER only uses high quality industrial grade stepper motors.
• Quick Change Nozzles: Change your nozzle diameter quickly and easily with an S4. All too often, users print everything with one size outlet diameter (often 0.40mm) because it’s just too slow and tedious to change their nozzle. STACKER nozzles can be changed in less than a minute. Why restrict yourself to one nozzle size when you could print faster with an 0.80mm nozzle? Moreover, our nozzles are constructed of a special grade of stainless steel which dramatically improves nozzle life when using composites, like carbon fiber XT-CF20 filament by ColorFabb.
• Dual cooling fans. Our compact hot end design includes an integrated cooling fan for the heat sink and a powerful blower for cooling your filament while printing.
• Kinetic and Powerful Design. STACKER doesn’t look like a kitchen appliance because it’s
not! STACKER is a productivity machine. There are no false bottoms or plastic panels to hide
sloppy wiring and messy electronics. Everything is out in the open for easy accessibility. This
makes it easy to modify your machine to suit your exact needs. STACKER is perfect for use
as a development platform or for alternative printing technologies.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- Auction Items