- This item has been sold
- Delivery: $50 Canada, $70 U.S.A.
- Street: 169 Sheffield Rd
- City: Winnipeg
- Zip/Postal Code: R3Y 1P3
- State: Manitoba
- Country: Canada
- Listed: March 6, 2017 9:25 am
- Listed by: 6sh19klowzk
- Expires: 64 days, 17 hours
A new PRUSA i3 MK2 DIY 3D Printer kit. Shipping for the item will be $50 to Canada and $70 to the U.S.A.
I wanted to get into 3D printing and ordered the kit, started assembling it and quickly realized this was going to be more than I could handle. The kit was $1100 with taxes. Offering it for $400 off the price. You can buy one new for $1100 and have an 8-10 weeks wait time or you can buy a new one for $700 and get it shipped out the next day with this one. I opened the boxes and unpacked it so it will not have all the original boxes but I don’t think that is an issue. It has all the brand new parts and tools and a roll of pla filament as well. Everything it came with will be included so if you have some build experience my loss will be your gain. I’m going to go with something pre-made and simpler.
SPECS OF THE MACHINE.
- 31% bigger build volume – 10500 cm3 (25 x 21 x 20 cm or or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8 in)
- Open frame design for easy use
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller
- Upto 40% faster printing thanks to the genuine E3D V6 Full hotend
- 0,4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1,75 mm filament
- Layer height from 50 microns
- Automatic mesh bed levelling
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Hassle free PEI print surface – no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates
- Easy multicolor printing
- Average power consumption 70 W (printing PLA) or 100 W (printing ABS), exterior dimensions 42 x 42 x 38 cm (16.5 x 16.5 x 15 inches), weight 6,5 kg (14 lbs), CE certification
- Specially optimized firmware for quiet printing
Great chance to get a great machine for a fraction of the price in the same new condition.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- Auction Items