Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D Printer *GREAT CONDITION* - $1,900
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Website: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ele/4713492444.html
- Listed: October 16, 2014 5:48 pm
- Listed by: 3hb96fpg6tc
- Expires: This ad has expired
I will post a Q&A I did with a potential customer hopefully answering most of your questions:
• How many hours has it printed for?
I have replaced the firmware a couple of times so it has been overwritten in EEPROM but I would say around 300hrs
• I’m assuming you have the mk8 nozzles on there, yes?
• Why did you upgrade the nozzles?
Didn’t upgrade the nozzles, upgraded the extruder to a delrin plunger which allows you to print with PLA, ABS, Ninjaflex,….pretty much any filament you want
• Can you tell me more about the platform upgrade?
Platform upgrade is a removable glass plate from here: http://www.bctechnologicalsolutions.com/HBP/index.html Allows for a much flatter service
• Why did you purchase it?
Bought the printer to experiment with 3D printing
• Why are you selling it?
Selling it to purchase a higher end machine that is much more expensive
• Can I see some pics or videos of your actual machine?
See attached along with these videos that were taken before any upgrades were made to the machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVdk3m65bs&list=PLtgzt–DMkS1EF9Hsdr12bk35Sh5dWhP5&index=1
• Did you purchase this direct from makerbot or second hand from a person?
I purchased it from a friend who had it for only a week but realized it wouldn’t meet his needs
• How much are you asking for for this?
I am asking for $1900 because it is only about 4 months old and has a decent amount of upgrades and is fully calibrated. Along with the extruder and build plate upgrade I have added a nozzle fan which cools the filament that is being extruded. This is necessary for printing in PLA or very small objects. Price is negiotiable
You may also be interested in these related items.
- Auction Items