LulzBot TAZ 5 - $$1500
- Delivery: Shipping Must be paid by the Customer(Original Package)
- Street: 41187 Saint Croix
- City: Temecula
- Zip/Postal Code: 92591
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 27, 2016 10:09 am
- Listed by: Oscar F Contreras
- Expires: This ad has expired
LulzBot TAZ 5
The LulzBot® TAZ is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer for industrial users that respects your freedom to create. The LulzBot® TAZ is critically acclaimed, from being named “Best overall” 3D printer by Make magazine to “Best Printer Under $3,000″ by 3D Forged.
The two new upgrades to TAZ 5 include the LulzBot® Hexagon all metal hot end and the PEI print surface. With the all metal hot end, you can take advantage of the cutting edge market for new materials, from HIPS, PLA, and ABS, to wood-, metal-, and stone-like! The PEI print surface allows easy, low maintenance 3D printing so you don’t have to worry about using tape, adhesives, or solvents to help objects stick to the print bed.
• “The fifth version of the TAZ shows LulzBot’s commitment to excellent engineering. It was hard to improve on the TAZ 4, but a new hot end, a durable sticky-when-hot print surface, and some added, easy-to-use software options have certainly done it. Even better, the TAZ 5 brings no controversial or ruinous downgrades to successful design. The TAZ 5 is a worthy successor, still true to its open heritage, and a match for any challenger.”
2016 3D Printer Buyer’s Guide, Make: Magazine
You may also be interested in these related items.
- Auction Items