Airwolf Evo Additive Manufacturing Center - $$ 5,600 USD
- Delivery: No shipping, or shipping is the responsibility of the buyer
- Street: Jose S. Healy # 227 Col. Balderrama
- City: Hermosillo
- Zip/Postal Code: 83180
- Country: Mexico
- Listed: December 6, 2019 7:19 pm
- Listed by: hffmw8nq3wg
- Expires: 89 days, 15 hours
The printer is located at Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.
The shipping is reponsability of the customer.
The printer is in optimum conditions, it is working right now.
BEST PRICE / PERFORMANCE RELATIONSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTERS
• Closed construction volume of 12 x 12 x 11 inches is set to produce large and strong parts.
• Manufactures the highest quality parts possible in an industrial 3D printer, thanks to the patented Tri-Heat ™ technology that heats the camera and dries the filament inside.
• Ultra durable long life nozzles save time and money, provide greater accuracy, speed and efficiency.
• PARTSAVE ™.
• You can start, stop and resume the 3D manufacturing process at any time, thanks to PartSave ™ technology
• A large 7 ″ full color touch screen makes it easy to control everything from PartSave ™, material selection, internal ambient temperature, etc.
• Two internal heaters and a high temperature bed maintain precise temperature control and a heated air flow for optimal manufacturing of more resistant, softer and higher quality engineering grade materials including ABS, nylon and polycarbonate
• Connectivity (Ethernet, USB Cable, USB Drive).
You may also be interested in these related items.
- Auction Items